Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
Market Manager (m/f) – France, in London
About working at Agoda:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms.
Founded in 2005 and now part of the Priceline group of companies, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book hundreds of thousands of properties in almost every country on earth.
In every department – from market management to operations – Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone out there.
As Market Manager, your key objective will be to help expand Agoda’s room supply network and establish and manage hotel relationships. Ideally you should be experienced in the hotel industry and / or travel industry, especially online travel. You will be taking care of the hotel market and assisting market partnership related functions, as well as identifying trends and defining potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand on the Agoda website.
1. Evaluate partnerships & determine actions to optimize production
2. Execute strategies and promotional activities with partners to enhance productivity and opportunities to
manage room availability and competitiveness of the Agoda website
3. Identify regional supply requirements in terms of product offerings and promotions to match with market
4. Identify, qualify, contact, counsel and visit the important hotel and accommodation suppliers to grow the
portfolio of key destinations
5. Manage listing processes for new suppliers and renewals with existing partners
6. Manage all supplier data in distribution systems
7. Improve team operation processes and manage supporting resources
8. Train and inform partners on our technologies, tools and model
9. Participate in market research as required
10. Prepare presentations and materials
11. Manage regular weekly and monthly supplier and internal reports
Work/Project Leader”: answers general questions and provides assistance; maintains assignment completion schedules; performs the same tasks as others.
Independent Judgment and Decision-Making:
Very General Supervision:
- Resolves most questions, accomplishes most tasks without guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any relevant field
- Significant experience in hotel or travel industry, especially OTA channels
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders
- Excellent command of both French and English is required
- Ability to travel to France 1 week per month to meet hotel partners in the French market
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate various proposals to potential partners
- Be a Team player with a Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Success in acquiring, mentoring & building long term customer relationships
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Is creative and Innovative
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.