With us YOU inspire people!
With your personality, creativity and exceptional service orientation, you are perfect for the Deutsche Hospitality. Our brands Steigenberger Hotels and Resorts, MAXX by Steigenberger, Jaz and IntercityHotel offer the full range of traditional and modern hospitality. In order to support our more than 100 hotels at home and abroad, we are looking forward if you like to join our team at the headquarter as
Expert Community Management (m/w)
zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt in Frankfurt am Main
You have the solution:
- Conceptual design, creation and monitoring of content for our internal and external communication channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Design of audio, video and graphic input for internal and external communication
- You will help shape the strategy for our online channels
- Administration of our company intranet
- Support of our brand ambassadors regarding external communication
- Establishing and fostering of bloggers, influencer relations
- Support of our hotels in regard of online communication
- Support in the handling of press/media inquiries
- Support the collaboration with national and international PR agencies
- Support of the customer communications
- Support in crisis communications
- Collaboration with the management board, corporate departments and individual hotels
What we offer on top of that
- You will have the unique chance to not only contribute to reshaping the entire internal and external communications of a global company, but also to set your own mark and keep working on it
- Help us inspire almost 10,000 colleagues for our common enterprise
- Work in a network of 130 hotels, ranging from superior luxury to international lifestyle
- We are looking for a digital native with a strong affinity to social media. You should be familiar with the prevalent tools
- You should be creative, open-minded and results-oriented
- You enjoy working in a structured and process-oriented environment
- You should have some experience working in PR and communications, for example in an online editorial staff
- You should have a degree in communications/media studies or journalism, alternatively another education with a focus on communications
- You should have a good command, both spoken and written, of the German and English languages.
Are you fascinated by the hotel trade and hospitality? Do you feel like dealing with challenging tasks for our hotel brands, Steigenberger Hotels and Resorts, MAXX by Steigenberger, Jaz and IntercityHotel, and supporting them from our corporate headquarter? Then Deutsche Hospitality offers you an excellent place to work. We can provide you with good training opportunities in an internationally expanding company, where tradition meets modernity. Apply now to join us - the leading German hospitality provider - and inspire people worldwide.
In addition to a competitive wage, we also offer bonuses depending on experience and performance, comprehensive social security benefits, a range of transfer options and discounts at our hotels.
Deutsche Hospitality Konzernzentrale, Mr. Markus Thomalla, +49 69 66564-641