Chef de Partie
Responsible for all aspects of managing the Restaurant Kitchen and Kitchen personnel, ensuring the quality preparation of all menu items and proper handling/ storage of all food items in accordance with standards. Coordinates the purchase of all food and develops menus, maintaining approved food costs and labor costs.
· Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
· Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
· Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
· Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
· Be familiar with all Hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
· Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
· Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
· Review the daily activities; check the following:
High school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate required, some college. Culinary school preferred.
Three to five years culinary experience in similar operation.
Computer Skill & Other Technical Skills:
Ability to utilize computer software and hardware as required.
Ability to learn, utilize and communicate effectively via company issued communication devices
Advanced ability to comprehend and speak English to understand and respond to information and address advanced guest requests required both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of additional language(s) preferred.
Licenses or Certifications:
Must be customer-service oriented and have excellent hospitality skills.
Klikając w przycisk „Wyślij” zgadzasz się na przetwarzanie przez NBHW Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (00-670), przy ul. Wilczej 73 Twoich danych osobowych zawartych w zgłoszeniu rekrutacyjnym w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na stanowisko wskazane w ogłoszeniu.