At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Currently we are looking for a person willing to join our team as:
Digital Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementing the digital marketing strategy for all hotels in Poland under the company’s Sheraton, Westin and Luxury Collection brands. This position leads digital marketing initiatives with a strong focus on driving incremental revenue to hotels through tactical campaigns, search marketing, social media, segmental and destination marketing, web presence and drive to web tactics. The position is key element of Digital Field Marketing structure in Europe and reports directly to the Director Digital Field Marketing, Eastern Europe. The office will be located at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel.
- at least 2+ of professional experience in a similar role with a key focus on digital marketing and e-commerce;
- master degree, preferably in Marketing, Digital, Communication and Business;
- excellent verbal & written communication skills both in Polish and English languages – other languages are an asset;
- experience with content management platforms for dynamic websites with multi-lingual content, landing pages and/or web development projects;
- experience with search engine marketing and paid social campaigns, direct response campaigns and other high impact online activities with proven ROI;
- digitally fluent, strong knowledge of traffic & revenue analytics platforms;
- understanding of conversion rate optimization, content marketing and website merchandising efforts;
- knowledge of Adobe Analytics and other analytics platforms will be an asset;
- outstanding communication and developed presentation skills;
- ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple and complex projects under deadline pressure.
- full-time employment contract;
- expand and develop your talent in the world’s leading global hospitality company within Poland and abroad;
- dynamic, inspiring and highly international working environment;
- benefits package: comprehensive health care package, Multisport card, free meals in staff restaurant, life insurance, hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe and other;
- opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives;
- friendly work atmosphere.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY SOUNDS LIKE YOU, APPLY TODAY!
Please include the following statement in your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.