As a Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- research and identify specific pieces of collateral required to support the sales process; this will range from general brochures to specific promotional requirements across the property to creation of content for websites of F&B venues;
- analysing activities of main competitors may it be Hotels or Stand-alone Restaurants;
- identify and co-create with Complex PR & Marketing Manager marketing programmes to support the Hotel’s marketing activities;
- liaise with appointed designers, supplying a written brief outlining the specific objectives, target market and any additional information as required;
- management, execution & monitoring including responding to social media platforms (in English and Polish) and planning social media paid campaigns.
- bachelor degree (preferable Marketing, PR or Communication);
- min. 1 year experience in Marketing, Trade Marketing or PR Department;
- proficient in writing, speaking and negotiating in Polish and English
- ability to prioritize tasks & to manage workload using own initiative;
- ability to multi-task & work under pressure with limited resources;
- ability to appreciate “the big picture”, whilst having a talent for detail & an inherent thoroughness in task approach, follow-up & completion;
- excellent computer skills (Word, Power Point, Excel, Publisher – appreciated);
- previous experience in hotel, Food & Beverage, service sector preferred;
- ability to inspire confidence & gain credibility with senior management;
- good knowledge of marketing trends & tools, including social media platforms and trends, influencer marketing, content marketing.
- full-time employment contract;
- expand and develop your talent in the world’s leading global hospitality company within Poland and abroad;
- dynamic, inspiring and highly international working environment;
- benefits package: comprehensive health care package, Multisport card, free meals in staff restaurant, life insurance, hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe and other;
- opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives;
- friendly work atmosphere.
If you are interested please send your application.
Please include the following statement in your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.